Eumenia Dishwasher Troubleshooting

Dan Carlson

Hello, looking for some troubleshooting tips for my Eumenia dishwasher on SM#387.

It powers up, and runs thru the cycle: 1)locks the lid, 2)pumps any residual water out, 3) fills with water, 4) heats the water, 5) drains and repeats the cycle for rinse. But it does not pump and spray any water up on to the dishes.

I have not tried to remove or access the unit.  I suspect either a pump is Frozen or a capacitor?

I did not notice and peculiar smells or noises.  We did successfully run it a couple times back November or December?

Anyone with experience with this that they can share would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards, Daniel Carlson on sv BeBe, SM#387