From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Hans-Joerg Wildhagen
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 8:52 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo penta D3 110 I-D

Hello, looking for some troubleshooting tips for my Volvo penta on my 55#13

After replacing the starter battery the engine doesn't start. May be my last try to start the engine with the old starter battery was damaging the pcu. I measure at pin B32 only 10.5 Volt. All the relays and fuses are ok.

In the engine room I find a box 12 and 24 Volt with Murphy Relais. I think this is for the two alternators.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Hans

SY Wasabi

Isla Bastimentos