From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Hans-Joerg Wildhagen
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 11:15 AM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo penta D3 110 I-D

Hi Mark

Thanks for the response.

Hope you and your wife are well in Tahiti.

The engine doesn't crank.

I turn the key to position 1.

The leds flashing around and the ventilator starts.

When all LEDs are out I turn the key to position 3 and nothing is happen. The ventilator stopps too.

BR Hans

Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> schrieb am Mo., 5. Apr. 2021, 15:54:

Hans,

When you say it doesn’t start, can you be more specific. It doesn’t crank or it cranks and will not fire?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us