From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Matt & Michelle Day
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 12:27 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] cover up holes of instruments

Lovely job!

We are in the middle of doing the same refit.

Looked at several different materials and settled on King Starboard.  You can get just about any color, size and thickness you want.

We went with black, intentionally trying to contrast with the original helm color.  The thickness used was 3/8 inch.  The finish is matte, so we minimize glare.  The material is stable and can be worked with standard work working tools.

Matt
Talia SM#208