Re: Change of black water valve Amel 54

Alain Durante

Bonjour Arno,

Thank you very much for your reply and indeed not so much space to work.

Anyway, the boat is going to be on the yard from next week so I will let you know my progress 😊

What about a stainless valve instead of bronze knowing that most of the time the valve in not in the water?

Also, I need to change the gasket of the bow thruster tube and read some people had difficulty to remove the  tube from the electric motor. Did you already made such maintenance?

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

A54 – 21

Meige