Re: Fuel Bladders

Bob,

For ocean crossings, we carried almost 200 liters of extra fuel in jerry cans in the port side deck locker. We never needed any of it and the lowest our 600-liter fuel tank got was about 1/2 full.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 9:27 AM rossirossix4 <rossidesigngroup@...> wrote:
Hi Colin,
Last saw you as you were in your dinghy hanging onto our rail in Bequia to inform me of your decision to immediately move on through The Canal back to Austrailia.

Just curious--even though you transfer from the cans to the tank when you can--by your calculations, did you ever need the extra fuel you carried?

Bob, KAIMI SM429