Re: Change of black water valve Amel 54

Alain Durante

Dear Arno,

Well I just called Amel and he said that does not matter if bronze or stainless as far as the valve is connected to the ground cable.

I am using stainless valve in my company and one particular design might be interesting because once it is connected to the tube and the pipe laminated in the hull it will be very easy to change the central part by removing 4 bolts only.

Here the link: https://www.bene-inox.com/fr/vanne-3-piece-femelle-1000-lbs-pn63-passage-integral-poignee-cadenassable-inox-316-gaz-npt-58163/

I will let you know if easy or not removing the bow thruster.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Meige / Amel 54