Re: Best Video projector for SMs

Scott SV Tengah

Brian,

Do you remember my setup when you came aboard? Can't recall the projector model right now, but I have it setup on port side on the shelf. I cut out the "fiddle" on the shelf to allow the projector to sit flat and then used the old metal bracket that previously held the DVD player to secure it.

On starboard, I have a 72" (1.82m) screen that is normally stored away and unroll it up UP and attach to a hook that I screwed into the underside of the roof.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYrnUrhO0E/?igshid=6pwfw1dw6h51

That was an earlier iteration before I attached a hook to the underside of the roof.

This is of course on a 54, but I'm guessing it would work on a SM.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69