Re: What is this pole for?

Yep and I believe that the enclosed bimini was made by SECTEUR BLANC in La Rochelle
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 12:26 PM Tim Melbourne <tim@...> wrote:
Lacking any directions, I concluded it is used, more or less, as shown in the photo below.
Note my 85" pole comes with and requires 2 half-length poles that hook between a single eyelet at the bottom of the base of the mizzen boom and the port & mizzen shrouds. The shrouds both have a nock pressed into them to hold the outside ends of the poles at the correct height, which you can see in the photo.
-Tim
SM2K #306