Re: Best Sailrite flightcase storage in A54?

Barry Connor

Hi Thomas,

Easy, I took out the Bose system main box under the saloon table forward seat. With all the latest music and sound systems it makes lots of sense to free up the weight of this ancient ultra expensive system used over 10 years ago. The main DVD unit stopped working.
The Sailrite just squeezes in, had to trim the rubber padding edges on the corners of the case. Penny's Janome also fits in this space with all our sewing kit and materials, including sail cloth patches. Our Sailrite has been indispensable and saved us a fortune.
Hope this is an idea for you to look at. If you need photos I can send.

Very Best Regards

Barry and Penny
"SV Lady Penelope II'
Amel 54.  #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Friday, April 9, 2021, 5:56:22 PM EDT, Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m looking for ideas for storing a Sailrite sowing machine (with its flightcase) somewhere practical and safe on the A54.

Has anyone gone through that exercise ?

Many thanks

Thomas
GARULFO