Attention Victor Molero - Super Maramu Cockpit Closing

Philippe Chatton

Hi Victor,
I am certainly interested!
Based in southern France (Antibes) and we will certain be around in May-June.
Pictures are welcome!
Cheers
Philippe - chattonp960@...

Le sam. 10 avr. 2021 à 15:23, VICTOR MOLERO <victor.moleroxx@...> a écrit :
Hello Amelians.
I am replacing the Amel original closing of the cockpit in our Super Maramu. If anyone is interested in the one being replaced I will be happy to give it to whoever wants to replace his. It is in very, very good conditions. Should anyone be interested, please contact me to send pictures, measures, etc. I am currently in Corfú, Greece and plan to sail to Italy and then France from may on.
Best.
Victor
SM314 Alendoy