FW: Amel Owners Survey Results

Teun BAAS

Just attended this morning the OCC (Ocean Cruising Club) Annual Meeting.

During the meeting it was mentioned that it is becoming very difficult to obtain insurance for our boats and an ad hoc vote was taken asking if the OCC should get involved.

Abt. 83% voted YES; about 4% NO and 13% NO OPINION.

Clearly more & more boat insurance is becoming a problem but not every AMEL owner is aware of this right now until they are being declined for renewal.

We have a small group of AMEL owners researching the possibility of getting coverage where we are more involved/in control. Although we have had a respectable number of feed back on our survey so far we still would like to have more in order to have a meaningful discussion with re-insurance/front companies. The survey is completely confidential; with the exception of JB none of the research team members have access to the completed surveys!!!

Attached the survey results so far.

Therefore: IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, please help us by filling out the survey at: https://kivfinance.typeform.com/to/weCULvfW

Thanks

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

In Storage on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 10, 2021 10:14:20

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909