Lofrans Tigris Windlass

Ian Park

Edited

Just replaced my windlass after removal, clean and service. I trapped a wire while bolting back it back down and found the up/down buttons no longer worked. The helm joystick worked fine.
On dismantling again I checked the voltage in the switches and there was non. The wires were still intact and I traced them back to the bow thruster locker and tested at the junction block. There is no voltage there either. Checking the Lofrans wiring diagram they indicate a 5 amp fuse for that part of the circuit. Does anyone know where it might be located?. The main wiring harness that includes the red + wire disappears into a deck conduit back to the area above the galley.
Does anyone have any information about this?

Ian
Ocean Hobo SN96
UK (Wales)