Re: Best Sailrite flightcase storage in A54?

Sv Garulfo

Hi all,

Many thanks for your input, there are quite a few interesting options.

I should have asked in the original post, but do you have any particular fittings/fasteners to secure the heavy beast in your chosen storage space?

And if anyone else has a storage solution on starboard, it would help with our Lithium induced port list...

Cheers,

Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122
Huahine, French Polynesia

On 10 Apr 2021, at 03:48, Alexander Hofmann <DACJ@...> wrote:

Hello Arno, Scott and Domenique,

Yes, funny indeed to exchange the few possible storage positions. Mine is under the front portside cabin's bed. But I think, Arno's suggestion is the best. Will think it over.
Fair winds - out of Covid

Alexander Hofmann. SY Oceanica I. Amel54#156