Re: ACMO v Kos Hama X rigging wire

Paul,

I am careful not to criticize a vendor or product in this Group because it is against our rules. Instead I will focus on positive comments as long as I have positive comments to offer.

1.) ACMO is the OEM provider to Amel for rigging and have been for over 40 years.
2.) ACMO is up-to-date with Amel specs.
3.)ACMO is a designated Preferred Vendor to my Yacht School  clients and I believe about 50 of my  clients have purchased rigging kits from ACMO.
4.) Two of the three riggers I will recommend worldwide buy ACMO rigging material.

All of the above said, you should buy from the supplier you feel is best for you. It is possible that the company you choose will be as good or better than ACMO.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021, 1:35 PM Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:
Bill
I asked Acmo, the cost including fittings was 10631 € fd, remains installation and tuning, The cost to have the whole job done with Kos wire is 9100 € with Selden fittings and the turnbuckles for The fore stay that has to be ACMO, that including the masts on and off. To motivate the Extra cost of  minimum 3000 €, there has to be substantial advantages, not only the measurements.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259, Lagos, Portugal