Re: FW: Amel Owners Survey Results

Marcel Tromp

Hey Teun

I'm referring you to the AMEL insurance group.
If you want to hear about this plan talk to me.

On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 at 7:45 am, Teun BAAS
<teun@...> wrote:

In today’s, very interesting & informative, AYOG ZOOM meeting Joel POTTER also specifically warned for the escalating boat insurance problems and to make sure you are able to obtain cover BEFORE buying a boat.

It might not be a problem in EUROPE however it surely is a problem in USA, CARIBBEAN as well as in SOUTH PACIFIC.

See if your EUROPEAN carrier is willing to ensure you sailing in any of these waters without either excessive premiums and/or excessive (long/lat; named storms; calendar block out periods etc.) restrictions/conditions.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 10, 2021 14:37:39