Re: Best Sailrite flightcase storage in A54?

Alexander Hofmann

Hi Thomas,

one of the reasons why I have my sailrite under the portside double berth in the front cabin is, that it fits in perfectly there.

If you use the 2nd compartment, seen from the left hand side, you will recognize, that its width is just a small bit wider than the sailrite flightcase.

Not easy actually to get it in and out, bring it in in a kind of circle movement, good physical training 😊, but it is a perfect fit there and cannot move.

Under the table (Arno’s recommendation, which I like!) I would (and will maybe) install some wooden fixation to hold the flightcase in place.

Best regards

Alexander – SY Oceanica I - Amel54#156