Re: Lofrans Tigris Windlass

Ian,

I know that you know the following, but since you did not say, I will offer this:
I have had more than 1 experienced clients have the same issue. I always ask if they have turned on what I call the Command Breaker. In every case, so far, my embarrassed clients advised me that the problem was solved. Sorry to waste your time with this, but it has happened more than once. I do not have a photo of the SN panel, but the symbol will be the same:
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 3:16 AM Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:
Craig,
Thanks for your reply. It looks quite similar to my wiring. The red and two brown wires on my photo to up to the windlass switches. There is no voltage registering on the red wire which is the common wire to both switches.
I think I'll try a 12 v feed separately to the switch and see if that activates the windlass. Then it will be a matter of tracking the feed back to where the supply voltage has stopped feeding!
If I find a fuse I'll post a photo in the photos library!
Ian