From: Hanspeter Battig [mailto:hanspeter.baettig@...]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 12:16 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Notebooks on board for SM electrical wireing

Can anyone tell me how he installed his notebook in terms of the electrical
supply. I need to connect 2 notebooks; one in a drawer under the radar and
one in the foreward cabin for the children.
Is a e.g. 200 W converter (12V/220V the right choise. Were do you connect
the 12 V, maybe from the television panel? Is a converter 24V to 220V
availabal on the market. I did not found one so far in Switzerland.
Hanspeter Baettig
SM#16

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3003379.4374531.2848452/D=egroupmai