Re: ACMO and mechanical end fittings

Nick,

If you specify mechanical fittings with ACMO, they will make your rigging kit with mechanical fittings where possible. You will find that mechanical fittings are not possible at all terminations. This is probably another reason to use ACMO to supply the rigging kit.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 8:26 AM Nicolas Klene via groups.io <laixoi=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Joel
As my boat is already 16yo (2005) I’m actively looking at re rigging it.I will certainly follow Bill’s advice to use ACMO but having had a look at your link on mechanical end fittings from « Stalok » , I would like to ask you if they can be fitted to ACMO rigging . When ordering the rigging one would have to mention that one is using it’s own fittings ? How would it work then ?
best regards
Nick
--
Nicolas Klene