Re: ACMO and mechanical end fittings

Philippe Chatton

Victor
The company is reliable.  The name of the company is new but not the company itself which has been active on the market for decades (Russo Yachting).
Mr Russo retired 1 or 2 years ago.
Philippe

Le mer. 14 avr. 2021 à 18:16, VICTOR MOLERO <victor.moleroxx@...> a écrit :
Hello all.
I plan to have a rigging survey and probably its replacement in the coming months. I contacted Amel in Hyers (South France) and they told me that they do not do this type of job anymore, recommending me a company called Seanergies. Does anyone know the company? Is it reliable? I am concerned because when I asked Bill Rouse he told me that he didn't know them, and that's not a good sign...
Any comments or recommendations will be very welcome.
Victor
SM314 Alendoy