Re: New LiFePO4 Batteries for Aquarius

Ken Powers SV Aquarius <ken@...>

Jason,

Depending on where the batteries are shipping, is the difference between getting a good deal and a great deal.  I paid slightly less than $3500 for the two batteries including shipping.  That was a killer deal.  There were several other boats that bought the same batteries when I bought.  Plus, there was one boat that bought from Lithium Valley 5 years prior.  And he loved his batteries.  If you are in Thailand there is no tax, or duty, on Chinese electronics shipped into Thailand.  And, the other thing that makes them cheap in Thailand.... You can ship from China to Thailand via Train.  Paid, about $300 for shipping.

Best Regards,

Ken Powers
Aquarius
SM2K#262