Portable freezer

Paul Osterberg

Hello!
Preparing for our next extended trip, and thinking of an additional portable freezer. We have the front opens fridge, the top opens fridge freezer, used as a fridge under the salon sofa, and a custom built freezer where the dish washer used to be +/- 35 liters. On a long trip far away from supermarkets a large freezing capacity would be handy. I can turn the small freezer (dishwasher place) to a fridge and then use the top opening fridge freezer as fridge, but that would give rather limited fridge capacity. Has anyone experience using a portable freezer in tropical climate? Does it works,  any recommendations? were did you store it?
Paul on AY Kerpa SM#259, Lagos Portugal