Re: Best Sailrite flightcase storage in A54?

Alexander Hofmann

Hi Arno,

yes, to center the most heavy stuff most middle and most deep in the ship, this is the main reason, why I will try out YOUR position of the sailrite under the dining table in instead of MINE under the front double berth. Just have already a lot of very heavy things down there. Bringing it to a good order may avoid any locking stuff, like you do it. And, it very easy to reach there. I do need my sailrite often. She is one of my little ‘life insurances’ for going to remote places! Happy that she’s with me.

Well understood, thanks for your additional comment.

Alexander

SY OCEANICA I – Amel54#156