Re: New LiFePO4 Batteries for Aquarius

Jose Venegas

Jason
The white box shows the system driven by the 220V shore power.  To use the inverter (Onduleur in French) just change the plug to the respective outlet.
The relays are sold by Amazone :DPST 1NO 1NC 8Amp Power Relay Module, AC 220V 230V 240V Control Voltage for US$20 each.  I could not find one that allowed enough current for the 100 amp charger and thus I used 2 in parallel and a third one for the 60 amp charger. Pix are appended.  The green input connects to the main brown cable entering the box with the AC switches and the blue input from the inverter outlet in the white box.  The NC out cables are connected by splitting the blue output cable going from the AC switch to the battery charger. When the inverter is running and the generator is not, the relay is open. as soon as the generator is turned on, the automatic AMEL relay disconnects the input of the small relay installed on the AC box and opens the driving circuit to the battery charger.  Hope it is not too complicated

Jose Venegas
Ipanema SM2K 278