From: Paul Osterberg
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 3:51 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Portable freezer

Hello!
Preparing for our next extended trip, and thinking of an additional portable freezer. We have the front opens fridge, the top opens fridge freezer, used as a fridge under the salon sofa, and a custom built freezer where the dish washer used to be +/- 35 liters. On a long trip far away from supermarkets a large freezing capacity would be handy. I can turn the small freezer (dishwasher place) to a fridge and then use the top opening fridge freezer as fridge, but that would give rather limited fridge capacity. Has anyone experience using a portable freezer in tropical climate? Does it works,  any recommendations? were did you store it?
Paul on AY Kerpa SM#259, Lagos Portugal