Re: tb/AMEL 54 electric water pump/

Randall Walker

The best swap video I have seen is this one.

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 2:33 PM Teun BAAS <teun@...> wrote:

Morning Arno,

As we have discussed “ad nausea” – I tend to agree; my impeller is completely removed.

I have asked specific questions to AMEL on this and expect an answer next week and might share the feedback

Have a great weekend in HOLLAND and have some “patat met” or “sateh” on me 😊 and HI to Mirjam; only reason I put up with your    <Annoying mode ON>   and   <Annoying mode OFF>  is her; she is way, way too good for you 😊 hahahahahaha.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

In Storage on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

April 16, 2021 11:31:37

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909