Re: 5 piece stuffing box

Giovanni TESTA

Perfect, Eric thanks!

Il dom 18 apr 2021, 18:09 eric freedman <kimberlite@...> ha scritto:

Hi Giovanni,

Sorry, I am not on Kimberlite now.

Please send me a note about May 16 and I will get you the dimensions.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Giovanni TESTA
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 5:19 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] 5 piece stuffing box

Hi Eric,
which is, please, the diameter, length and thickness of this PVC pipe.
Many thanks, Buon Vento
Giovanni Testa
SV EUTIKIA SM 428

Il 18/04/2021 01:10, eric freedman ha scritto:

I forgot to mention that I purchased a short piece of PVC pipe.

I use the same piece of pipe to tighten the packing when I change it, and also install the lip seals in the C drive.