Re: Holding tank mystery

Thomas Kleman

Many thanks for the replies and ideas. It ended up being two problems. First, the sanitary hoses and copper inlet tube were blocked. I have a number of tools to quickly deal with that so that's why the slowness of drainage while flushing was perplexing, even after changing everything in the system. The other culprit was my hot wire to the motor having enough corrosion under the "waterproof" connector to reduce performance. Now when you push that red button......stand back three feet...... it's like a jet's engine intake.

Thomas Kleman
SV L'ORIENT
Manaa, Tahiti