Bilge outlet thru hull fitting

Thomas Kleman

I'm doing a haul out in a week here in Tahiti. In addition to the normal bow thruster/prop seal maintenance, I plan on finally installing my brand new 8 year old spare holding tank ball valves purchased from Amel. But while doing my periodic flashlight inspection of the engine room, I noticed that my bilge outlet ball valve is heavily corroded. I can't even read the markings even when doing the gymnastics necessary to get anywhere near it. It looks about the same size as the ball valves for the holding tanks but that's not enough certainty for me. I was hoping someone on this site has recently changed it or knows the size, or can confirm that all three ball valves are identical.

Thomas KlemanĀ
SM2K 422
Maraa, Tahiti