Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>
Datum: Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020 um 20:31
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] problems installing a new Yanmar engine #replacement

The simple answer is that either the soft coupling rubber donuts were not replaced, or the engine/transmission output - The Vetus Coupling and the C-Drive are not aligned correctly.

If you did not use a fixed coupling to align all of this, it was done wrong. Don't use it until all is aligned correctly.
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 12:35 PM Mark McGovern <mfmcgovern@...> wrote:
There are several threads on this forum on the topic.  Here is one with a description of the alignment process after changing out engine mounts:  https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/topic/29770137#42520

Both the original poster Alan Grayson and I used this process AND the alignment tool after changing our engine mounts and it worked well for us.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara