Re: problems Engine #alignment

michael winand

Hi Dave,  Do you have experience working with the alignment tool?
I am interested in knowing how you can remove the tool once the engine is in alignment?
Can you please explain how long the vetas coupling rubbers should last?
Regards Michael Nebo sm251

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 at 2:22 pm, Davi Rozgonyi
<davi.rozgonyi@...> wrote:
I don't know the specific answer but I will say this: there are many otherwise fine mechanics who will insist they can bust that engine back on with their feeler gauges and holy water.... DON'T LET THEM DO IT WITHOUT THE TOOL. It can be fabbed up in 30 minutes at any machine shop. Without it you will chew up vetus couplings like tenderloin steak.