From: Miles <milesbid@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Apr 22, 2021 12:27 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Insurance

Hi Kent,

I am not doing so well.  After giving me a very good quote, Travelers sent a policy that was limited to coast sailing and had much restricted navigation dates.  So far, Trident has not fixed this, so I am again looking for insurance.
I look forward to seeing you and Iris this summer.
Miles
sm 216, SY Ladybug, still in Martinique