Updated Event: Meeting with Bill Rouse Presenting what he offers Amel Owners and Amel Buyers - Saturday, 22 May 2021 #cal-invite

main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Meeting with Bill Rouse Presenting what he offers Amel Owners and Amel Buyers

When:
Saturday, 22 May 2021
20:00 to 21:00
(UTC+00:00) Etc/GMT

Where:
Galveston, TX

Organizer: Bill Rouse brouse@... +18323806969

This ZOOM Meeting will be presented by me, Bill Rouse. This meeting will be for Group Members interested in buying an Amel and Amel Owners wanting more information about their Amels. I will have a special gift for all of those attending the meeting:

I will review all of the things that I offer Amel Buyers and Amel Owners including:

·       The Amel Book

·       Pre-Purchase Consulting

·       Training Courses

·       24/7 Support

·       The Online Amel Book

All those that RSVP and attend will receive 30 days of free access to my new Online Amel Book. To receive this, you must RSVP regardless of whether you will attend via Zoom or YouTube. Access instructions and your password to the Online Amel Book will be emailed to each RSVP’d member after the meeting is completed. Access to the Online Amel Book is timely as many of you will be returning to sailing in the coming months. Also, included with access to the Online Amel Book is 30 days of free access to Amel Book Supplements, which if printed would be 20,000 pages.

Time: May 22, 2021 20:00 GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://epfl.zoom.us/j/83048158394?pwd=bzVuSmw5VHVoNHZqMUJEVmhKbm05UT09

Meeting ID: 830 4815 8394