Re: Raspberry Pi

Mark Erdos

Thanks Paul, I enjoyed the read.

I think he was running Linux on the Pi. His Raspberry was powered by PoE (the router connection).

I am not sure if the TimeZero was running on the Pi or on the Windows PC. They are linked together. I think TZ only runs on Windows. He can open both on one monitor and the NMEA info is shared. This is something I can’t do with my set up. I can either run OpenCPN or TZ on my LCD monitor. But, not both. The GPS NMEA cannot be shared. I have to close one and open the other. But, the Raspberry Pi works around this.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us