From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Mohammad Shirloo
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 5:58 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Insurance

Hi Eric;

We’re having the same insurance issues for the Med. I contacted Netherlands Insurance today and received a quick response with application forms to fill, which I have sent back. Here’s the link to their contact website and contact information:

https://netherlands.co.gd/#contact

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo