From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott SV Tengah via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 8:12 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Volvo D3

Good point Dominique.

I looked at the Volvo Penta parts diagrams for the part numbers and found the following:

For D3-110i-A, the part number is

31355464

http://www.marinepartseurope.com/en/volvo-penta-spare-parts.aspx?Catalog=7744550&Category=26&View=6722
The price is 1300 euro. Yes, one thousand three hundred euros.

Here's the exact same Bosch part, without the "Penta" packaging and it costs $56 USD.
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-boost-pressure-sensor-map-sensor-0261230090

For D3-110i-B and D3-110i-C, the part number is
31355463
http://www.marinepartseurope.com/en/volvo-penta-spare-parts.aspx?Catalog=7744550&Category=26&View=9364
The price is also 1300 euro.

Exact same Bosch part, missing the Penta on the box. It costs $25 :)
https://www.rmeuropean.com/Products/31355463-MFG14.aspx

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69