Re: Volvo D3

As I remember it, the D3 Sensor connection looks like this one:
image.png

This is the image I pulled of the sensor you are looking at, Bosch 31355463 Sensor:
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 11:27 AM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
I am not sure that is the correct part number for Amel-specific isolated ground. It is a different number than I received from Amel Martinique.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021, 11:08 AM Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: correction on Volvo Penta pricing.]

Good point Dominique.

I looked at the Volvo Penta parts diagrams for the part numbers and found the following:

For D3-110i-A, the part number is
31355464
http://www.marinepartseurope.com/en/volvo-penta-spare-parts.aspx?Catalog=7744550&Category=26&View=6722
The price is $211usd

Here's the exact same Bosch part, without the "Penta" packaging and it costs $56 USD.
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-boost-pressure-sensor-map-sensor-0261230090

For D3-110i-B and D3-110i-C, the part number is
31355463
http://www.marinepartseurope.com/en/volvo-penta-spare-parts.aspx?Catalog=7744550&Category=26&View=9364
The price is also $211usd.

Exact same Bosch part, missing the Penta on the box. It costs $25 :)
https://www.rmeuropean.com/Products/31355463-MFG14.aspx

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69