Re: Volvo D3

Scott SV Tengah

The faulty sensor I removed from the engine looked exactly like the Bosch 31355463 sensor I installed. The markings (aside from the green paint) matched, also.

The wiring harness for the fault MAP sensor on my original, Amel installed Volvo D3-110C connected perfectly to the replacement Bosch 31355463 sensor. Further, the after cooler mounting location for the MAP sensor has two screw holes that the 2-wire sensor pictured above would not fit into.

I have run this sensor for a few hundred hours with no trouble and as Arno mentioned, the housing is completely plastic. I have also verified that the engine remains isolated.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69