Re: Raspberry Pi

Bill Kinney

I use an R-pi4 to collect, save (using InfluxDB) , and display data (using Grafana)  from my Victron system while we are off grid and unconnected to the internet.  It draws very little power itself, and was scary cheap, even with a 250GB SSD to hold data.  I installed it without its own display and keyboard, just looking at data with a wireless connection from my computer or tablet.

I'm not a huge computer nerd, and would just assume avoid those kinds of details, but it wasn't that hard to configure with suitable internet tutorials holding my hand.

Victron's level of support for things like this that are officially "unsupported" is great.  https://github.com/victronenergy/venus-docker-grafana

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Hollywood, FL, USA