Passageway berth wall fabric cleaning advice

Paul Guenette

Hello,

I am looking for some advice on cleaning the fabric on the wall of the passage way berth.

I spent this past winter in the Pacific North West. While in Comox BC Canada I have been using a dehumidifier and also using the exhaust fan while using the propane stove to help reduce moisture in the boat.  Over the course of the last six months the fabric on the walls of the passageway berth has started to get a little discolored in some spots. Attached are a couple of photos.

I am wondering what products and methods of cleaning others have used on this fabric.

I appreciate your advice and feed back.

Thank you, Paul
Aramis  SM-2K  444
Comox, BC, Canada