Re: Passageway berth wall fabric cleaning advice

Mark Erdos

Hi Paul,

Using a spray bottle, I spray the fabric with a mild vinegar solution and use a scrub brush. Then, I shop-vac it dry. Repeat until clean. Afterward, rinse with plain water and shop-vac dry again. This method has removed almost all stains on Amel fabrics.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us