From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Garver via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 9:35 AM
To: AmelYachtOwners@groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Who can guess what this is

Greetings! This has been in the front hanging locker and I only saw part of it and had thought it was the small cockpit table. Today, I pulled it out and I have no idea what this is for. The stainless “legs” do not move and look like they are meant to be inserted/installed in something, somewhere. Anyone have the answer?