Re: Hint for automatically saving your tag line information on these forums #Wiki

Dean Gillies

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 02:32 AM, Brent Cameron wrote:
 From there you will see all of your default tag lines for each of the Groups.IO forums
Hi Brent, I liked your suggestion, but it doesn't work for me.  I don't see any "tag lines" to edit on that Identity screen. When I go into the Amel forum "Edit" screen then there is nothing like tags there either. I saw "Bio", so tried adding it there, but that doesn't appear on a post when I create it.  Any other clues ?
Cheers
Dean, SV Stella
A54-154