Re: Pipe feeding heating in main rear cabin

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Hi Nicolas,

Attached are photos of our Eberspacher heater pipe that runs through our head. I have seen another Amel who modified their stainless pipe to have a small vent in the aft head that could be open to blow hot air onto the clothes/towels on the rack.

Kind regards
Ross and Donna
SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey

On Friday, April 30, 2021, 1:01 am, Nicolas Klene via groups.io <laixoi@...> wrote:

Hi all
After a cold winter on board ,I would like to install for the next one , heating through pulsed air in the main cabin.
For that I need to have a stainless steel pipe going through the rear head built. I have the plan from Amel but a few pictures of how it does look like would be helpful.
thank you in advance if someone can help
fair winds
Nicolas
--
Nicolas Klene