Re: a question about Integrel Lite

Yes, I am familiar. The total costs to integrate this on the main engine are more than the cost of a New Onan 11kw generator. And this manufacturer insists that any warranty repairs are done at the factory. Both of these make this more of a "Pipe-dream" than a reality.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 9:45 AM Alex Comer-Crook <alexcmrcrk@...> wrote:
I haven’t installed one personally but I have done quite a bit of research into it and spoken to one of the engineers that developed it.

I might be able to answer your questions and if not I can try forward them to the engineers.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 8:40 AM Aktan Temiz <aktantemiz@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Does anyone have an idea and/or experience on Integrel Lite (https://integrelsolutions.com) ? I will be grateful for your advice.
Thanks in advance...