Re: Insurance

Mark Erdos

I guess I might already be in compliance if the insurance clause were to appear on my policy. I already have a pump like this to empty the water tank. It also has a rubbery 2” 30’ hose so I can pump over the side. It is labeled as emergency pump and stores nicely in a tote bag.

I am not sure if this would meet the insurance requirement or not, since it is not a full time automatic bilge pump. I wonder if the policy specifies this must be the case?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us