Re: Insurance

eric freedman

Is this a 220 volt unit or do you run it off of an inverter?

The only issue I see with the one attached is the starting amps is 12.5.

It looks like a great pump ; however it does have an impeller..

Our AMFA bilge pump is a diaphragm pump . Last time I took it apart it was incredible what was inside of the pump including a few cable ties. I just wonder how resistant to clogging the electric one is..

The pumps I see on construction sites always seem to be diaphragm pumps.

https://www.waterpumpsdirect.com/Tsurumi-Pump-HS2-4S-62-Water-Pump/p7023.html

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376