Re: Pipe feeding heating in main rear cabin

Rob Smith

Hello I've just seen your email on the main Amel forum. I have a SM and am very keen to learn more on how / where you have installed all the heating system?

Kind regards

Rob

S/Y FORESIGHT
SM#152

On Fri, 30 Apr 2021, 14:14 Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond via groups.io, <southernadventurer=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Nicolas,

Attached are photos of our Eberspacher heater pipe that runs through our head. I have seen another Amel who modified their stainless pipe to have a small vent in the aft head that could be open to blow hot air onto the clothes/towels on the rack.

Kind regards
Ross and Donna
SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, April 30, 2021, 1:01 am, Nicolas Klene via groups.io <laixoi=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all
After a cold winter on board ,I would like to install for the next one , heating through pulsed air in the main cabin.
For that I need to have a stainless steel pipe going through the rear head built. I have the plan from Amel but a few pictures of how it does look like would be helpful.
thank you in advance if someone can help
fair winds
Nicolas
--
Nicolas Klene