Re: Mast Climbing Safety

Alain Blanchard

Hello Matt

Unfortunately, risk is not only at seas. It may surprise us when we feel more « confortable ».
Thank you for your post.
It’s a very good reminder for all of us

All the n’est to north of you

Alain
Koriolys /SM 146/Gruissan/France

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 2 mai 2021 à 10:30, Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> a écrit :

 This is probably the single most important post on this site that I have read.

Thank you.

Get back to full strength soon.

Peter

Peter Forbes